We have a new and exciting opportunity at Outplay for a passionate and dynamic Coordinator.
The role is focused on delivering excellent levels of service across several areas. These include ensuring our Flexi hybrid model provides the ideal working set-up for the team.
Fun and friendship are a huge part of Outplays culture and the role provides the opportunities for our team to spend time together, celebrate, and build supportive and inclusive working experiences.
The ideal candidate is highly passionate and driven to deliver fantastic experiences, both for our team and for all those who interact with us.
The role will act as an integral partner to aid our hiring pipeline to attract and hire amazing talent into our teams.
You’ll work closely with hiring managers on coordinating interviews, screening candidates, job postings and more.
You’ll also have the opportunity to assist with projects around employer branding, candidate experience, process improvement, and contribute to our overall people strategy.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a natural understanding of what quality service care can deliver.
- Experience providing high-quality support services in a busy and dynamic hybrid environment. Including office facility management and servicing remote working.
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, utilising ATS systems, and posting job adverts and social media content.
- High-level organisational skills and experience working with a variety of online systems.
- Experience delivering both in-person and hybrid/remote events, including the ability to generate ideas, project manage delivery, and lead in this area.
- Exceptional communication skills both personally and in written communication.
- Values accountability and ownership of delivering on goals.
- Ability to think creatively and to present ideas and information well.
- A passion and interest in the gaming/creative sector.
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team has developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, continuing to deliver the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following benefits:
- 33 Days of Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical, Dental and Travel Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- EMI Share Option Scheme
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Package
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.