Outplay is looking for a multi-disciplinary Senior Marketing Video Artist to join our performance-oriented marketing team!
The role will focus on concepting, designing, and animating promotional materials for our game products and brands in a variety of formats, both static and video. This role requires a wide array of creative production. The ideal candidate must communicate complex themes in a simple, easy to understand and visually appealing way to attract and engage audiences.
- Design impactful and engaging creative for Ad networks, Stores and Social Media platforms.
- Monitor the gaming media landscape for emerging trends
- Closely collaborate with our UA managers, Brand, Social, and other talented members of the Marketing Art team
- Improve and continuously develop creatives based on relevant data
- Encourage design and data lead thinking
- Assist junior marketing artists in creative development
- Work with the marketing art team to help improve efficiencies in creative production
- Maintain and manage creative projects and asset files
- Champion the Outplay Brand
- You have experience creating UA video ads with a focus on data-driven performance
- You have strongly established skills in graphic design, motion design, and video editing and can create well balanced, impactful compositions
- You are well experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- You know your way around the social media landscape and understand the differences on how to best engage with audiences on Facebook, Insta, TikTok, etc.
- You have an open and creative mindset along with a keen eye for detail
- You have good communication skills to share thoughts and stay aligned with team members
- You are used to working with tight deadlines and balancing priorities
- Previous job experience in a similar field is fundamental
- Experience in Unity and Jira is advantageous
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values, and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
We have a flexible hybrid work model at Outplay, prioritising flexibility, inclusion, health and enjoyment. With our work model, our roles can be fulfilled with the flexibility to choose to relocate to work fully onsite in Dundee or in a hybrid mode, either locally or from anywhere in the UK or European work locations.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.