Outplay Entertainment is looking for an ambitious Senior Product Manager who is passionate about making a huge impact on the business performance of our games, in collaboration with our talented growth teams, including Game Design, LiveOps, Marketing, and Insights.
Our Product Managers have a key role to play in driving business success through innovative approaches to providing the most enjoyable entertainment to our global audience of players, leveraging the power of data insights.
As a Senior Product Manager at Outplay Entertainment:
- You will play a key role in driving strong commercial impact from our games, working closely with our Game Development, Marketing and Insights & Analytics teams to define the strategy for achieving KPI goals for successful growth.
- Naturally, data-driven, you will quickly cut through our data to identify impactful opportunities to increase our game revenue using industry experience, competitor and market research and understanding of what our players enjoy.
- During soft launch and the Growth Phase, you will work with the Game Designer and Producers to tune and balance the game economy and track the initial performance.
- You will help guide backlog prioritization for live games based on your assessment of the product requirements and the potential impact of each feature being considered.
- You will review and feedback into new feature designs, plan A/B tests, guide data analysis by our Analysts and provide KPI driven approaches to improve game revenue, and you will drive our Live Operations Content calendar, focused on continual improvement and variety in player entertainment, and of course commercial goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, systematic and curious thinker, who wants to make a difference to the performance and direction of our games and company.
- Highly experienced as a Product Manager in mobile/online games with a demonstrable track record of driving business growth and player satisfaction
- Passion for Mobile Games and expert knowledge of the “Free to Play” business model, including commonly used metrics and KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and modelling skills using Excel, SQL and BI tools eg Tableau
- Drive for commercial impact
- Strong focus on understanding player behaviour and motivations
- Team management, mentoring and development experience
- Academic achievement in one of the following areas: Finance, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Math or Computer science
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards, and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team has developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values, and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
We have a flexible hybrid work model at Outplay, prioritising flexibility, inclusion, health and enjoyment. With our work model, our roles can be fulfilled with the flexibility to choose to relocate to work fully onsite in Dundee or in a hybrid mode, either locally or from anywhere in the UK or European work locations.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.