We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior 2D/UI Artist to help concept and craft visuals, taking design wireframes and producing themed UI Artwork (screens, icons, buttons) from concept to in-game.
- Concepting and crafting visuals for Live Games.
- Taking design wireframes and producing themed UI Artwork (Screens, Icons, Buttons) from concept to in-game.
- Developing with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Esoteric Spine + In-house Tools.
- Working with the design and art team to realize an easily navigable and aesthetically pleasing UI experience for a very established player community.
- Feeding directly into design and Art for reoccurring and upcoming events.
- Helping to direct and delegate tasks on projects.
- Deep understanding of mobile game development and approaches to UI.
- Strong portfolio showing your contribution to previously released/upcoming mobile/PC/console projects.
- High-quality Illustration skills and ability to match a pre-existing style.
- Enjoys working within a team environment.
- Animation skills.
- Art direction.
- Brand development.
This role would suit an experienced UI artist with illustrative skills. We are open to artists that may be looking to step up in responsibility.
To date, the studio's games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple's Editors' Choice, won TIGA awards, and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team has developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values, and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games, Outplay is just getting started!
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
- Comprehensive Well-being Package
We have a flexible hybrid work model at Outplay, prioritising flexibility, inclusion, health and enjoyment. With our work model, our roles can be fulfilled with the flexibility to choose to relocate to work fully onsite in Dundee or in a hybrid mode, either locally or from anywhere in the UK or European work locations.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.