Outplay is currently looking for a Player Support Agent to join our highly motivated support team. Using your written language skills, technical prowess, problem-solving abilities and customer service finesse, you will assist our existing player-base with a variety of support topics.
As a part of the Player Support team and the company, you will be a voice for the Outplay brand and an advocate of the players.
- Be the first point of contact for our Players across our variety of titles. This is covering support tickets, game reviews and social media channels
- Be a champion for our Player base and ensure we put them at the heart of everything that we do
- Troubleshoot and assist with Player issues, recognise when to escalate potential problems to the appropriate teams
- Operate our back-end admin system, processing and protecting sensitive data
- Communicate with our internal teams daily to help with creating solutions to reported issues
- Identify trends and potential issues from player feedback, feeding this back to the games teams where appropriate to establish patterns for improvement in future updates.
- Work with the Player Support Manager to ensure that our support FAQs are up to date and as helpful as possible
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with all internal teams
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of empathising and engaging with our players, constantly looking at situations from the player perspective
- Ability to analyse, structure and efficiently deal with player issues
- Knowledge and passion for current mobile games; particularly mid-core and casual titles
- Ready to adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in a small team environment
- Knowledge of current mobile devices and platforms
- Second language in either French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Familiar with support tools such as Zendesk or Helpshift
- Experience in using any bug databases is a bonus
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games, Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
We are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family