Outplay is looking for a multi-disciplinary Marketing Artist to join our performance-oriented marketing team! The role is open to junior and intermediate professionals and will focus on concepting, designing and animating promotional materials for our products and brands in a variety of formats, both static and video. The focus will be on social media content creation and some experience in this field is expected. Support for ASO, UA and brand activities will expand on this role to cover a wide array of creative production. The ideal candidate can communicate complex themes in a simple, easy to understand and visually appealing way to attract and engage audiences.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
- Create impactful and engaging concepts for social media content, primarily for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Design and animate marketing creatives, both static and video
- Monitor the social media landscape for emerging trends and marketing opportunities
- Support creative production for ASO, UA and brand activities
- Closely collaborate with the social media manager and talented members of the marketing art team
- You have established skills in graphic design, motion design and video editing and can create well balanced and focused compositions
- You are experienced in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- You know your way around the social media landscape and understand the differences on how to best engage with audiences on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- You have an open and creative mindset along with a keen eye for detail
- You have very good and expressive communication skills to share your ideas and stay aligned with everyone around you
- You are willing to work in a commercial marketing environment with a focus on data-driven performance.
- You are used to working with tight deadlines
- Ideally, 1 to 2 years of previous job experience in a similar field is beneficial
Founded in 2010, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile games developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games that everyone can enjoy!
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition. To date, our games have received over 150 million downloads, and we have received a stable of industry nominations and awards.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside our ever-evolving studio. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local development community.
The fun and passion injected into our games are reflected in our super-friendly culture too! We find many ways to socialise, celebrate together and have created a comprehensive wellbeing package to support our team.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team is currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.