As an Associate Producer you will be required to provide ad hoc project admin and sprint management support in the day-to-day development of our games. Your goal is to facilitate your team by ensuring that their short-term objectives are clear and achievable.You report to a member of the production team who will coach, mentor and prioritise your areas of focus.
- Can take responsibility for team sprint process: iteration/release planning, facilitating stand-ups, task breakdown, estimation & management, process retrospective
- Supports Producers with JIRA & Confluence related tasks as well as Risks & Issues Management
- Chairs meetings to ensure they always have tangible, productive and well communicated output (e.g. summary of decisions and tracked actions)
- Ensures required methods & processes are being adhered to effectively
- Can maintain SCRUM or Kanban frameworks in the absence of Producers
- Uploads builds to App Stores for testing and release
- Responsible for setting up new In App Purchases on the relevant platforms
- Maintains Sales & Events on GK/GM/Beacon in collaboration with Design Team, PM & QA
- Responsible for monitoring live health of the products (e.g. KPIs, reviews, etc.)
- Quick to identify and communicate problems
- Works autonomously under supervision of a producer
- Reacts to changes in priorities and attempts to accommodate unexpected issues & opportunities
- In absence of producer, can consult with key stakeholders to resolve conflicting priorities
- Supports teams and promotes a positive development culture
- Provides constructive feedback
- Applies a strong worth ethic
- Proactively identifies gaps in personal knowledge and takes positive steps to fill them
- Seeks to improve understanding of project management methodologies
- Has a mastery of the App Stores and the developer consoles
- Seeks to understand pipelines and processes both inside and outside the team
- Strong knowledge and understanding of our games and their competitors
- Stays abreast of the mobile F2P market and GaaS in general
- Capable of representing the team and/or product when communicating with all other business functions
- Organised and reliable
- Problem solver
- Can do attitude
- Direct and realistic
- Diplomatic and motivating
- Calm under pressure
Founded in 2011 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team are currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.