As an Associate Producer you will be required to provide ad hoc project admin and sprint management support in the day-to-day development of our games. Your goal is to facilitate your team by ensuring that their short-term objectives are clear and achievable.You report to a member of the production team who will coach, mentor and prioritise your areas of focus.
- Can take responsibility for team sprint process: iteration/release planning, facilitating stand-ups, task breakdown, estimation & management, process retrospective
- Supports Producers with JIRA & Confluence related tasks as well as Risks & Issues Management
- Chairs meetings to ensure they always have tangible, productive and well communicated output (e.g. summary of decisions and tracked actions)
- Ensures required methods & processes are being adhered to effectively
- Can maintain SCRUM or Kanban frameworks in the absence of Producers
- Uploads builds to App Stores for testing and release
- Responsible for setting up new In App Purchases on the relevant platforms
- Maintains Sales & Events on GK/GM/Beacon in collaboration with Design Team, PM & QA
- Responsible for monitoring live health of the products (e.g. KPIs, reviews, etc.)
- Quick to identify and communicate problems
- Works autonomously under supervision of a producer
- Reacts to changes in priorities and attempts to accommodate unexpected issues & opportunities
- In absence of producer, can consult with key stakeholders to resolve conflicting priorities
- Supports teams and promotes a positive development culture
- Provides constructive feedback
- Applies a strong worth ethic
- Proactively identifies gaps in personal knowledge and takes positive steps to fill them
- Seeks to improve understanding of project management methodologies
- Has a mastery of the App Stores and the developer consoles
- Seeks to understand pipelines and processes both inside and outside the team
- Strong knowledge and understanding of our games and their competitors
- Stays abreast of the mobile F2P market and GaaS in general
- Capable of representing the team and/or product when communicating with all other business functions
- Organised and reliable
- Problem solver
- Can do attitude
- Direct and realistic
- Diplomatic and motivating
- Calm under pressure
Founded in 2010, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile games developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games that everyone can enjoy!
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition. To date, our games have received over 150 million downloads, and we have received a stable of industry nominations and awards.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside our ever-evolving studio. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local development community.
The fun and passion injected into our games are reflected in our super-friendly culture too! We find many ways to socialise, celebrate together and have created a comprehensive wellbeing package to support our team.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team are currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.