Following the recent launches of Outplay’s top-rated, Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village, our User Acquisition Team is focused on rapidly growing our audience of players and we have ambitious plans to continue this growth, bringing larger audiences to these games as well as new titles planned for future release. Outplay has a fantastic opportunity for significant growth in 2021 & beyond and we are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team who is motivated to play a key role in this success.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, you will plan and manage user acquisition campaigns as part of our strategy for growth across our games portfolio. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, results-driven, and excited by the opportunity to build large-scale audiences of players who will enjoy Outplay’s world-class mobile games for years to come.
- Plan and execute performance-based user acquisition campaigns across various channels
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, continually optimising to grow an engaged player base profitably using performance reporting tools and dashboards
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Team and Product Teams to support growth strategies with aligned user acquisition
- Test, build, and grow new user acquisition channel opportunities and relationships to deliver sustained new user volume at scale
- Drive incremental volume and returns through continual testing of best-in-class creative, working closely with marketing artists
- Own cross-team and stakeholder communication of user acquisition strategy, plans, and performance
- 2+ years of managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile games, with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, as well as understanding player behaviour and interests, interpreting data to provide strong campaign performance
- Results-oriented and metric-driven
- Motivated to identify opportunities and own actions required
- Demonstrable experience in creative testing approaches for audience targeting and achieving improvements in campaign performance driven by creative
- Experience of campaign strategy, set up and optimisation for games in different life cycle stages from soft launch through to scaling post-global launch of titles
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in new technologies as well as industry trends
- Positive attitude to new approaches, collaboration and being a team player
- Passion for mobile games
Founded in 2011 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 160 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice, won TIGA awards and received a BAFTA nomination.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village are the latest titles in the portfolio, bringing more of the high-quality visuals, production values and casual yet engaging gameplay that Outplay is known for.
With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games Outplay is just getting started.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team is currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.