Following the recent launches of Outplay’s top-rated, Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast and Mystery Match Village, our User Acquisition Team is focused on rapidly growing our audience of players and we have ambitious plans to continue this growth, bringing larger audiences to these games as well as new titles planned for future release. Outplay has a fantastic opportunity for significant growth in 2021 & beyond and we are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team who is motivated to play a key role in this success.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, you will plan and manage user acquisition campaigns as part of our strategy for growth across our games portfolio. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, results-driven, and excited by the opportunity to build large-scale audiences of players who will enjoy Outplay’s world-class mobile games for years to come.
- Plan and execute performance-based user acquisition campaigns across various channels
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, continually optimising to grow an engaged player base profitably using performance reporting tools and dashboards
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Team and Product Teams to support growth strategies with aligned user acquisition
- Test, build, and grow new user acquisition channel opportunities and relationships to deliver sustained new user volume at scale
- Drive incremental volume and returns through continual testing of best-in-class creative, working closely with marketing artists
- Own cross-team and stakeholder communication of user acquisition strategy, plans, and performance
- 2+ years of managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile games, with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, as well as understanding player behaviour and interests, interpreting data to provide strong campaign performance
- Results-oriented and metric-driven
- Motivated to identify opportunities and own actions required
- Demonstrable experience in creative testing approaches for audience targeting and achieving improvements in campaign performance driven by creative
- Experience of campaign strategy, set up and optimisation for games in different life cycle stages from soft launch through to scaling post-global launch of titles
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in new technologies as well as industry trends
- Positive attitude to new approaches, collaboration and being a team player
- Passion for mobile games
Founded in 2010, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile games developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games that everyone can enjoy!
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition. To date, our games have received over 150 million downloads, and we have received a stable of industry nominations and awards.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside our ever-evolving studio. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local development community.
The fun and passion injected into our games are reflected in our super-friendly culture too! We find many ways to socialise, celebrate together and have created a comprehensive well-being package to support our team.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team is currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.