At Outplay, we have a fantastic opportunity within our growing marketing team for an experienced Customer Support professional to lead the CS .
Using your written language skills, technical prowess, problem-solving abilities and customer service finesse, you will lead our internal CS resources and external partners to ensure a great customer experience across our titles as such as Gordon Ramsay Chef Blast or Mystery Match Village.
As a part of the CS team and the company, you will be a voice for the Outplay brand and an advocate of the players. You will help mentor and oversee the work of other team members, to ensure we deliver a world-class experience to our players.
- Be a champion for our players, understanding their needs, motivations and issues. Communicate trends to teams across the company.
- Manage the Player Support Helpdesk for our variety of titles, focusing on result-driven Support. This is covering support tickets, game reviews and social media
- Quickly identify issues and escalate to the appropriate team for further investigation, until a resolution is
- Communicate daily with our internal teams, presenting Player issues or feedback and measure potential impact.
- Manage our back-end admin system, processing and protecting sensitive
- Mentor other members of the department, spreading knowledge and experience to increase delivery. Keep track and monitor their work and delivery.
- Define and iterate best practice for all areas of the department, always working to enforce and refine these
- Understand the technical issues and processes behind the games, service our players better and more efficiently.
- Expertise and experience in providing the highest standard of customer service, preferably in a technical
- A confident communicator who can break down issues and generate a purposeful
- Experience of managing team workloads and issues in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Knowledge and passion for mobile game products and trends
- Strong knowledge of the mobile platform, including both iOS and Android
- Capable of empathizing and engaging with our Players, constantly looking at situations from the Player
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze, structure and efficiently deal with Player
Founded in 2010, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile games developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games that everyone can enjoy!
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition. To date, our games have received over 150 million downloads and we have received a stable of industry nominations and awards.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside our ever-evolving studio. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local development community.
The fun and passion injected into our games are reflected in our super-friendly culture too! We find many ways to socialise, celebrate together and have created a comprehensive wellbeing package to support our team.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team are currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.