Following the recent launch of Outplay’s top rated, Gordon Ramsay’s Chef Blast, our User Acquisition Team is focused on rapidly growing our audience of players, as well as preparing to launch another new title we have ambitious plans for. Outplay has a fantastic opportunity for significant growth in 2021 and we are looking for a User Acquisition Lead who is motivated to play a key role in this success.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, you will lead the development, planning and execution of our user acquisition strategies leveraging multimillion dollar budgets to drive profitable growth. In this role, you will have an opportunity to join an agile business, working alongside a team of experienced performance marketers ready to support you in applying creativity, and aggressively testing multiple acquisition channels to build large scale audiences of players who will enjoy Outplay’s world class mobile games for years to come. We are looking for someone with strong team leadership experience, who is analytical, commercially minded and has a growth hacker mentality, with a track record of building large scale audiences of players via user acquisition.
- Plan strategy and implementation of multimillion dollar user acquisition campaigns, building and sustaining large scale, high quality new user volume across multiple sources aligned with business growth goals
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of talented digital marketers
- Apply analysis and insights to set clear performance goals for campaign delivery
- Maximise the efficiency of user acquisition via best-in-class tooling for attribution tracking, performance monitoring and campaign automation to aid constant experimentation & maximise ROAS and develop insights for further growth, working with Business Intelligence as necessary
- Test, build and grow new user acquisition channel opportunities to deliver sustained new user volume at scale
- Drive incremental volume and returns through continual testing of best-in-class creative
- Collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams (analytics, product, creative)
- Own cross-team and senior management communication of user acquisition strategy, plans and performance
- 5+ years of user acquisition marketing experience, preferably for mobile
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, scale and optimise user acquisition across multiple channels with multimillion dollar budgets
- Demonstrated leadership experience effectively managing a team and maximising their potential
- Experience in identifying, negotiating and evaluating acquisition channel partners, and leveraging strong relationships to meet performance goals
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, applied to performance analysis, planning and reporting
- Demonstrable experience of gains in performance through creative testing
- Passion for gaming & a mobile games player
Founded in 2010, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile games developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games that everyone can enjoy!
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition. To date, our games have received over 150 million downloads and we have received a stable of industry nominations and awards.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside our ever-evolving studio. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local development community.
The fun and passion injected into our games are reflected in our super-friendly culture too! We find many ways to socialise, celebrate together and have created a comprehensive wellbeing package to support our team.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Package
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Outplay team are currently all working remotely.
During this time, we are working on the creation of a leading-edge, hybrid work environment that regardless of how you work, you have every opportunity to deliver and develop.
Therefore, our roles are open to being explored as future remote, hybrid or onsite opportunities.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.