Outplay is looking for a multi-disciplinary Marketing Artist to join our performance-oriented marketing team! The role will focus on concepting, designing and animating promotional materials for our products and brand in a variety of formats, both static and video. These creatives will represent our games in digital stores, UA campaigns and on social media channels. The ideal candidate can communicate complex themes in a simple, easy to understand and visually appealing way to attract untapped audiences.
- Create impactful concepts for promotional materials
- Design and animate marketing creatives incl. banners, app icons, videos and more
- To an extend paint over or illustrate 2D character art
- Help the team to increase quality and quantity of marketing creatives through your experience and workflow methods
- Closely collaborate with the talented members of the marketing art team and support them pro-actively
- Research market trends and monitor competitor activities
- You have advanced skills in graphic design, motion design and video editing
- You have some illustration skills to create or touch-up 2D character art, for example for facial expressions or new poses
- You are highly experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects or similar software
- You have an open and creative mindset along with a keen eye for detail
- You have very good and expressive communication skills to share your ideas and stay aligned with everyone around you
- You are appreciative of numbers in a data driven performance marketing environment
- You have an interest in the advertising sector and the willingness to keep up to date with latest design trends and competitors
- You are used to working with tight deadlines
- Additional 3D skills in texturing, rigging, animation, lighting or rendering can be of advantage
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest. Our portfolio of awesome games is expanding, and we are always on the search for talented and passionate people to help us grow. With over 30 nationalities represented and a diverse range of experience and expertise, our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building or supporting live game experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will join a family that has conquered Munros, raced karts, taken on Tough Mudder and Rough Runner, competed in bake-offs, downward dogged, and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
What we can offer
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, The Outplay Academy - and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- Access to our team discount scheme
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.