As an Associate Producer at Outplay, you will be supporting one or more producers in the day-to-day management of a game project.
- Support the producer in their daily duties
- Actively participate in the day-to-day management of the project and team
- Ensure all work is tracked and completed within agreed parameters
- Gather and present regular updates on progress, blockers and achievements
- Engage in issues & risks management in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
- Collaborate with other departments within Outplay (Marketing, DevOps, ...)
- Nurture a healthy and productive relationship with a motivated development team
- Help monitor the progress of external providers (Localisation, Art, etc.)
- Professional video game industry experience in any role
- Appreciation of the roles, processes and work involved in game development
- Good understanding of Project and/or Team management
- Strong interpersonal skills, enabling you to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise and organize work
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Excel
- Familiarity with mobile casual games (builders, puzzle games, etc.)
- Awareness of Free-To-Play games and Game as a Service
- Knowledge of iOS and Google platforms.
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK and based in the thriving games hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest. Our portfolio of awesome games is expanding, and we are always on the search for talented and passionate people to help us grow. With over 30 nationalities represented and a diverse range of experience and expertise, our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building or supporting live game experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will join a family that has conquered Munros, raced karts, taken on Tough Mudder and Rough Runner, competed in bake-offs, downward dogged, and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
What we can offer
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, The Outplay Academy - and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
Don’t live in Scotland? We know starting afresh can be challenging. From your first arrival to moving into your new home, our bespoke relocation package covers every aspect of settling into a new country. With our help, you’ll be calling Scotland home in no time.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 holiday days
- Access to our team discount scheme
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- EMI Share Option Scheme.
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.