Outplay is looking for a creative Marketing Artist/Graphic Designer to join our marketing art team! The role will focus on concepting and designing advertisements, promotional materials for our products and brand in a variety of formats (both static and video). You should be a team player who is willing to communicate your passion for our games to our untapped audience and committed players.
Your role will also entail designing app store graphics and icons as well as marketing materials and presentations. We are particularly interested in applications from Digital Graphic Designers and Illustrators with experience at a digital marketing creative agency or within a top brand marketing team.
- You’ll work closely with our talented marketing art team to provide illustration skills and the ability to clean up/polish existing assets.
- You will be skilled in Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- You will work with Adobe After effects (or similar video editing package)
- You will provide strong core graphic design skills
- You will generate impactful ideas for ads and related campaign materials (those with a strong portfolio also considered)
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in the games industry and willingness to keep up to date with the latest design trends and competitors
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest. Our portfolio of awesome games is expanding, and we are always on the search for talented and passionate people to help us grow. With over 30 nationalities represented and a diverse range of experience and expertise, our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building or supporting live game experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will join a family that has conquered Munros, raced karts, taken on Tough Mudder and Rough Runner, competed in bake-offs, downward dogged, and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
What we can offer
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, The Outplay Academy - and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Access to our team discount scheme
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.