We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about testing and has proven interest and aspirations in scripting and application development. You will be embedded with client-tech and server development teams to rigorously test features for our games while assisting with the maintenance and expanding of our automated test scripts and test frameworks.
This is an exciting opportunity to be closely involved with emerging technologies and solutions at our company.
- Work with game client tech team to test shared/engine features with a technical insight.
- Test cloud-based services and tools, working closely with DevOps team to understand requirements from server back-end through to front end support.
- Assist in maintaining and expanding our automated test scripts to support DevOps team, analyse and debug automated test results daily.
- Coordinate with project and QA teams, reporting test results and communicating risks.
- 2 Years+ experience in software QA, ideally embedded with a development team
- Technical computing degree or proven experience in computing application development
- A passion for software testing, and an active self-learner
- Familiar with the concepts of cloud-based services in games and what they achieve
- Analytical thinker who can work systematically
- Passionate about games across different genres and platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse projects and determine their testing requirements
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced Agile environment
- You actively seek out opportunities to test games / software
- Experience testing mobile games/applications
- Familiar with test management and bug tracking tools e.g. Bugzilla, Jira, TestRail
- Experience testing front-end web applications
- Experience in network debugging and web API’s, and using applications such as Fiddler, Wireshark or Postman
- Ability to inspect and understand existing code/commits to support test coverage
- Experience programming in C#
- Familiar with Unity or other established game engines
- Familiar with version control such as git, TortoiseSVN, Perforce
- Good knowledge and understanding of recent iOS and Android operating systems and devices
- Previous QA experience testing multiplayer games or cloud-based account services in games or other applications.