At Eight Pixels Square we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic QA Manager to build and lead a team of talented testers. Your team is a cornerstone in ensuring that our games are enjoyable for our players as well as technically stable and certifiable.
The role will be focused on building strong relationships with the games development team to determine upcoming project milestones and develop feature testing and plans for delivering each new build. We are looking for a capable and confident leader who interacts with other teams, can fully assess testing requirements and expertly manage the build process stages.
What we are looking for!
- An expert eye for detail and defect investigation
- Computer literacy with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to lead and inspire a team
- High standard of written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for mobile gaming
- Flexibility to help meet the needs of the company
- Significant QA experience testing mobile applications
- Experience of F2P FPS titles
- Strong understanding of both Android and iOS platforms including testing on the Steam Platform
- Previous experience using Unity
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
- Previous experience working as a QA Lead, QA Manager or Head of QA
- Basic familiarity with software such as Unity, Xcode and the Windows and OSX operating systems would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of test case creation and maintenance
- Ability to analyse projects and determine testing requirements
Part of the Outplay group, EightPixelsSquare is a dynamic and cutting-edge games studio based in Derbyshire, on the edge of the stunning peak district national park.
EightPixelsSquare comprises of an elite team of veteran game developers. Over 50 million players worldwide enjoy EightPixelsSquare's catalogue of games across iOS and Android platforms. The studio’s focus is on creating engaging and high quality free-to-play games for mobile devices.
At EightPixelsSquare, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of our team is more than just work – it’s a family.