The Business Data Analyst is responsible for providing insights from a financial / game performance point of view for the Games, Marketing and Financial teams.
This role focuses on Data Analysis, Visualisation and Statistical Analysis: You will extract insights from the data, present them as clearly as possible to a wider audience and help predicting the financial performance with new game releases and marketing initiatives.
Due to the ever-changing nature of our business and on-going feature developments we expect you liaise with the stakeholders regularly, understand their needs and help to work out the best approach to provide impactful recommendations based on Player and Financial data.
This includes the design, development, implementation, management and support of business intelligence based reporting and visualisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, systematic and curious thinker, who wants to make a difference to the performance and direction of our games. You need to be able to create complex Database queries to prepare and provide the data the business needs.
- Passion for Games and an understanding of the “Free to Play” business model, including commonly used metrics and KPIs.
- Proficiency in Data Visualisation (ideally Tableau)
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries for relational databases is essential
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent communicator who is able to transform complex Analytical results into insights for the target audience
- Ability to understand our business and product goals, identify the data requirements, analyse the collected data and interpret the results to provide the best recommendations for the decision makers.
- Ability to translate business requirements into impactful reports and dashboards
- University degree or equivalent in the field of business, administration, computer science, physics, maths, finance, or information systems