At Outplay, we have a fantastic opportunity within our growing marketing team for a data-driven, creative & analytical Product Marketing & ASO Manager.
In this role you will be taking ownership of our App Store & Google Play listings for our key titles, managing and optimising our store presence in order to improve our rankings and maximise our install rate. You will assess best practice around ASO while working closely with our marketing team, analytics team, games teams and senior stakeholders in order to define and implement strategy across our entire portfolio.
Furthermore, you will handle the product marketing management of our successful FPS action title Sniper Strike, liaising directly with its developer, Outplays’ subsidiary studio, Eight Pixel Square, and the rest of the performance marketing team in order to coordinate the marketing support for live game management of new features, events and sales.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ASO Manager to expand their knowledge and responsibilities toward Product Marketing or for a Product Marketer with solid understanding of ASO mechanics to experiment new horizons.
- ASO strategies: Develop, manage and execute best in-class ASO strategies across the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Store pages optimisation: Creation, maintenance and optimisation of all elements of our app store presence which includes text, asset and keyword definition and improvements working with internal and external resources
- A/B test strategies: Test, track and optimize AB tests on the app stores for increased download conversion rate and increased store page traffic, while staying on brand and relevant to each game’s USPs.
- Internal reporting & education: share with the marketing team and top management industry trends and insights & provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders.
- KPI ownership: Store page conversion rate, organic acquisition and store ranking
- Product expertise: become fully immersed in the product and the product’s community to develop a and maintain a deep understanding of the product features, nuances, clan motivations, economy, etc.
- Game content marketing planning: Lead the planning, strategy and coordination around marketing specific in-game content such as new features, events, and sales, creating a rolling six-month plan of content for support from Marketing, as well a specific marketing communication plan for each major beat.
- Organic growth strategies: Work closely with UA on identifying, planning, executing and measuring opportunities to stimulate our organic growth in an ROI positive manner.
- Benchmarking: Have a deep knowledge of their games and the various competitors in the space, analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the competitor products, as well as identifying potential opportunities to share with the game teams.
- Branding: produce, manage and update the core branding documents of the games they work on, and assure alignment with the brand pillars across in game content and marketing communication copy, tone and assets for consistency through the player funnel.
- Communication Expertise: Strong communication skills to be able to interact efficiently with stakeholders, marketing teammates and developers
- Data Driven Digital Marketing Experience: ASO knowledge required and preferably Product marketing experience in the mobile industry as well
- A passion for Mobile Games Marketing: A deep understanding of digital marketing, videogames, and the mobile games industry, as well as an acute eye for comprehending player experience flows.
- Player Lifecycle: Knowledge and understanding of the entire player lifecycle from discoverability/awareness, click, install conversion, on-boarding, engagement, fidelity, monetization, loyalty and evangelism.
- Game KPIs: Deep understanding of all core game and business KPIs, how they impact each other and comfortable working with analytics teams to produce detailed data driven reports and insights.
- Open Minded and Innovative: Be comfortable collecting information and feedback from across the business, come up with or identify innovative ideas, and convert thoughts into actions in a structured manner.
Please apply by 31/10/2019 for your application to be considered. Salary range - £30,000+ dependent on experience.