Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK, and based in the thriving games hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest - and our portfolio is ever expanding. And this means that our team is ever expanding, too. With over 30 nationalities with diverse levels of experience and expertise - our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building products that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture, too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will be joining a family that has climbed Munros, taken on the Tough Mudder challenge and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
As part of our Product Management and Insights team your focus will be to optimise, analyse and fine tune all aspects of our Live Operations for Outplays Casual Games. You will leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities for improvement and further investment in our Game Development.
As an associate Product Manager at Outplay Entertainment you will be working across multi-disciplinary teams: Production, Analytics, Marketing and our Game Development teams to further our game performance.
Naturally data driven, you’ll quickly cut through our data to identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase our game revenue using industry experience, knowledge and understanding.
With an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, you will plan and run A/B tests, analyse data with our Analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the commercial value of new features and define, run and optimise events to drive monetisation and retention.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, systematic and curious thinker, who wants to make a difference to the performance and direction of our games.
- Passion for Mobile Games and an understanding of the “Free to Play” business model, including commonly used metrics and KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep empathy for our players and understanding of behavioural patterns
- Ability to understand our business and product goals, identify the data requirements, analyse the collected data and interpret the results to provide the best recommendations for the decision makers.
- Detail-savvy but outcome-oriented
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience or degree level University Education in the areas of Game Design / Production, Marketing, Finance, Technology and/or Science discipline
What we can offer
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, The Outplay Academy - and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
Don’t live in Scotland? We know starting afresh can be challenging. From your first arrival to moving into your new home, our bespoke relocation package covers every aspect of settling into a new country. With our help, you’ll be calling Scotland home in no time.
We also offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 28 days of holiday (increasing to 33 after 5 years)
- Access to our team discount scheme
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- EMI Share Option Scheme.