At EightPixelsSquare we are looking for Senior Game Client Programmers to join our highly talented software engineering team. We encourage our engineers to use their initiative and take pride in their work, making decisions about technical approaches to help our products perform and grow.
You are an advanced Unity developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You are a passionate individual, with the ability to inspire confidence, support and to provide ideas, thoughts and opinions in order to help drive your game product forward as you share your understanding of mobile games and development with your team.
- Strong knowledge of Unity platform and C#
- Good understanding of practical and efficient game coding design and implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of Unity optimisation techniques
- Professional experience developing mobile games
- Experience with client / server architectures, game live operations, and asynchronous programming methods would be advantageous
- Experience of Unity Editor customisation and Tools is a plus
- Released titles for mobile platforms, ideally using Unity, is a plus
Part of the Outplay group, EightPixelsSquare is a dynamic and cutting-edge games studio based in Derbyshire, on the edge of the stunning peak district national park.
EightPixelsSquare comprises of an elite team of veteran game developers. Over 50 million players worldwide enjoy EightPixelsSquare's catalogue of games across iOS and Android platforms. The studio’s focus is on creating engaging and high-quality free-to-play games for mobile devices.