We are recruiting for an Accounts and Human Resource Assistant to support our Finance and HR team. The role is a varied and exciting role, which will provide the candidate with sufficient challenges and opportunities to develop upon their existing skills. The candidate will be exposed to a fast-paced and dynamic environment within the creative sector. Previous accounts and HR experience is essential.
Areas of Delivery
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT returns
- Assistance with cashflow forecasting
- Assist Finance Manager with month end tasks
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis
- Keeping the HR system and employee information up to date
- Assisting in Payroll preparation for external agency
- Benefits administration
- Holiday management
- Managing onboarding process
- Training Support
- Performance Management Administration
- Office admin support
- Other duties relevant to role to assist the Finance and HR teams as required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an office environment
- Previous finance and HR experience
- Logical and detail orientated approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated team player willing to take responsibility
- Friendly, confident and proactive
- Experience on using SAGE Line 50 desirable but not essential
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK specialising in fun, lovingly crafted, and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets. Based in Dundee, Scotland, we boast a large and diverse team from over 30 nations – with an ever-expanding portfolio of games in development, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent.
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local developer community.