Outplay is currently looking for a Player Support Agent to join our highly motivated support team. Using your written language skills, technical prowess, problem-solving abilities and customer service finesse, you will assist our existing player-base with a variety of support topics.
As a part of the Player Support team, and the company, you will be a voice for the Outplay brand and an advocate of the players.
Areas of delivery
- Be the first point of contact for our Players across our variety of titles. This is covering support tickets, game reviews and social media channels
- Be a champion for our Player base and ensure we put them at the heart of everything that we do
- Troubleshoot and assist with Player issues, recognise when to escalate potential problems to the appropriate teams
- Operate our back-end admin system, processing and protecting sensitive data
- Communicate with our internal teams daily to help with creating solutions to reported issues
- Identify trends and potential issues from player feedback, feeding this back to the games teams where appropriate to establish patterns for improvement in future updates.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with all internal teams
- Capable of empathising and engaging with our players, constantly looking at situations from the player perspective
- Ability to analyse, structure and efficiently deal with player issues
- An understanding of social media and the community management platforms our games are represented on
- Knowledge and passion for current mobile games; particularly midcore and casual titles
- Ready to adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in small team environment
- Knowledge of current mobile devices and platforms
- Experience in using any bug databases is a bonus
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK specialising in fun, lovingly crafted, and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets. Based in Dundee, Scotland, we boast a large and diverse team from over 30 nations – with an ever-expanding portfolio of games in development, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent.
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local developer community.