Outplay is currently looking for a Senior Player Support Agent to join our highly motivated support team during a period of maternity cover. Using your written language skills, technical prowess, problem-solving abilities and customer service finesse, you will assist our existing player-base with a variety of support topics.
As a part of the CS team, and the company, you will be a voice for the Outplay brand and an advocate of the players. You will help mentor and oversee the work of other team members, to ensure we deliver a world-class experience to our players.
Areas of Delivery
- Be a champion for our players, understanding their needs, motivations and issues. Communicate trends to teams across the company.
- Manage the Player Support Helpdesk for our variety of titles, focusing on result driven Support. This is covering support tickets, game reviews and social media channels
- Quickly identify issues and escalate to the appropriate team for further investigation, until a resolution is found
- Communicate daily with our internal teams, presenting Player issues or feedback and measure potential impact.
- Manage our back-end admin system, processing and protecting sensitive data
- Mentor other members of the department, spreading knowledge and experience to increase delivery. Keep track and monitor their work and delivery.
- Define and iterate best practice for all areas of the department, always working to enforce and refine these practices
- Understand the technical issues and processes behind the games, so as to service our players better and more efficiently.
- Expertise and experience in providing the highest standard of customer service, preferably in a technical role
- A confident communicator who can break down issues and generate a purposeful solution
- Experience of managing team workloads and issues in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge and passion for mobile game products and trends
- Strong knowledge of the mobile platform, including both iOS and Android devices
- Capable of empathising and engaging with our Players, constantly looking at situations from the Player perspective
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse, structure and efficiently deal with Player issues
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK specialising in fun, lovingly crafted, and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets. Based in Dundee, Scotland, we boast a large and diverse team from over 30 nations – with an ever-expanding portfolio of games in development, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent.
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local developer community.