As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team with responsibility for building Outplay’s audience of players through digital advertising campaigns.
The role will focus on delivering in these areas:
- Running audience growth and retention focused campaigns with strong ROI across online channels globally.
- Monitoring, analysing and improving campaign performance to maximise return on investment
- Developing new and innovative acquisition approaches in line with audience growth goals – continually testing and evaluating impact.
- Constantly evolving and testing creative across audience segments to improve campaign KPIs
- Keeping up to date with innovation in advertising approaches and tools
- Maintaining relationships with partners and agencies
- An interest in mobile games and insight into what makes them successful
- Understanding of customer acquisition
- Strong numeracy skills demonstrated at degree level and/or through career experience
- Ability to analyse data to understand trends, insights and opportunities for successful growth
- Ability to quickly learn how to use online tools to understand campaign performance
- Ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
- Curiosity and drive to understand audience behaviour
- The ability to present factual and analytical data to colleagues to influence decisions
- Highly self-motivated with a focus on achieving results that impact the business success
- Strong communication skills
- Personable with a friendly attitude – a team player!
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK specialising in fun, lovingly crafted, and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets. Based in Dundee, Scotland, we boast a large and diverse team from over 30 nations – with an ever-expanding portfolio of games in development, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent.
As a leading mobile developer, Outplay offers candidates an opportunity to work at the forefront of the industry, creating world-class games with a global audience and international recognition.
Our talent development initiative, The Outplay Academy, enables you to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. As part of the Academy, we offer mentoring schemes, educational workshops, the opportunity to attend industry events and host guest speakers for our teams and the local developer community.