As part of our continued growth, EightPixelsSquare is looking for a Player Support Agent to join our highly motivated support team. Using your written language skills, technical prowess, problem-solving abilities and customer service finesse, you will assist our existing player-base with a variety of support topics. As a part of the Customer Support team and the EightPixels team, you will be a voice for our brand and an advocate of the players.
The role would provide support over 4 days (Fri – Mon, 30 hours per week) and is based on site at our studio in Derby.
Areas of Delivery
- Manage and build their integration into our Sniper community easily and establish themselves as the number one point of contact both in and outside of our application.
- Acts as a constant presence within our in-app Global Chat system in order to address situations that may arise and coordinates with our chat moderators and is a general go-to guide for our users.
- On a daily basis deals with app reviews on all platforms and address any tickets that have come in over the day via Zendesk.
- Quickly identifies issues and escalates to QA for more investigation until a resolution is found.
- Manages our back-end admin system and is completely trusted in managing and processing and protecting sensitive data.
- Maintains a log of issue types and frequency with a view to feeding this back to the dev team allowing us to establish patterns for improvement in future updates.
- An excellent and intimate understanding of our title Sniper Strike and the mobile games market.
- A background in either Customer Support or QA testing would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of the mobile platform including both iOS and Android devices in order to operate their own and to offer advice to our customers based on issues they might be facing.
- Strong understanding of social media and the community management platforms our games are represented on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when interacting with our Players and internal teams
- Ability to analyse, structure and efficiently deal with Player issues
- Capable of empathising and engaging with our Players, constantly looking at situations from the Player perspective
- Ready to adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced creative environment
- Knowledge and passion for mobile game products and trends
- Able to take direction well and, as required, constructively provide direction and guidance to others
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities, collaborate and excel in small dynamic team environment
Part of the Outplay group, EightPixelsSquare is a dynamic and cutting-edge games studio based in Derbyshire, on the edge of the stunning peak district national park.
EightPixelsSquare comprises of an elite team of veteran game developers. Over 15 million players worldwide enjoy EightPixelsSquare's catalogue of games across iOS and Android platforms. The studio’s focus is on creating engaging and high quality free-to-play games for mobile devices.