If you love video games and are looking for the next step in your digital marketing career, we are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Executive to join our forward-thinking Marketing team. Specifically, we need support on all things App Search, from running our paid Apple Search Ads strategy and campaigns to our organic day to day App Store Optimization.
Outplay Entertainment is the award-winning largest independent mobile games studio in the UK, developing and publishing games for all types of players. Whether it’s a vibrant puzzle game, a fantasy strategy game, or an action-packed first-person shooter, we have a beautifully engaging game for everyone.
Working within our Performance Marketing team alongside User Acquisition Campaign Managers, and Marketing Product Managers, your mission will be to help players discover and download our games.
Areas of Delivery
Leverage insights to help put together a strategy for increased discoverability of our games on Apple’s App Store, and on Google Play.
Keyword tracking, finding the optimal keywords we should rank high for on the app stores, both in terms of brand relevance and potential store page traffic.
Test, track and optimize AB tests on the app stores for increased download conversion rate and increased store page traffic, while staying on brand and relevant to each game’s USPs.
Test, track and optimize paid App Store Search campaigns under the direction of the UA Campaign Managers.
Organize and manage the ASO testing calendar for our games, and track over time store page traffic, downloads and conversion rate.
Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders.
Support the Marketing Product Managers with creative feedback on store assets.
- Passionate about mobile games, performance marketing, branding and growth strategies.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital marketing role, with direct hands-on experience in at least one of the following: ASO, SEO, Paid Search, PPC, or similar.
- Strong English writing skills, with a focus on marketing copy, balancing brand relevance with call to actions.
- Methodical, analytical and self-organized.
- Creative and lateral thinking mentality.
- Team player, open to feedback from any stakeholder, while being able to work autonomously and remain self-motivated.
Boost your career by being part of a cutting-edge marketing team within a dynamic games studio!
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from and work across all game development disciplines and the role comes with a competitive remuneration package including competitive salary, private healthcare and fun perks.