We are looking for high impact Product Owners who have delivered significant success in the products or games they have managed – furthering product performance; identifying and launching new features and challenging themselves and others to achieve the potential of our portfolio of titles.
As a Product Manager at Outplay you will be working across multi-disciplinary teams: Production, Analytics, Marketing and our Game Development teams to further our game performance. Naturally, data driven, you’ll quickly cut through our data to identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase our game revenue using industry experience, knowledge and understanding.
With an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, you will plan and run A/B tests, analyse data with our Analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the commercial value of new features.
Additionally, you will
- Develop and pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization
- During prototype and production phases, you’ll verify the game’s feasibility as a F2P product. In soft launch and in live phases you’ll work with the Game Designer to tune and balance the F2P systems and game economy
- Define, run and optimise events to drive monetisation and retention
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast environment
- Communicate risks and issues to the team, as well as to senior management, effectively.
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game for Castle Creeps TD and was recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our team of talented and dynamic Outplayers have so far developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. With an exciting pipeline of future games and continued growth within the studio, Outplay can offer fantastic opportunities in a great working environment to continue your career development.