This is a role for someone delivery focused and comfortable with the creative process. As equally able to increase quality as they are to drive speed. You’ll not only communicate well yourself but be able to facilitate and build great communication within the team. In return you will work with a team of award winning developers who love to make mobile games at a studio which goes from strength to strength.
We have a Producer role available and Outplay would like to speak to the industry's best. We are looking for someone who has worked on a minimum of 3 titles before.
You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure. Most of all you have a passion for mobile products and games.
Working with our product teams you will ensure we maximise our products potential by providing the best possible service to our players and maintaining and delivering the games future development.
Some of the work you will be involved in will include but not limited to:
- Own and maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance. Delivering efficient and optimal updates and milestones
- Responsible for working with the team and stakeholders to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar
- Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving.
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game for Castle Creeps TD and was recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our team of talented and dynamic Outplayers have so far developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. With an exciting pipeline of future games and continued growth within the studio, Outplay can offer fantastic opportunities in a great working environment to continue your career development.