Outplay is looking for Senior Unity Developers to join our successful team. We are looking for someone who will be integral to the team in bringing the product to life and enhance the experience of our players.
Working with the design and product team you will be expected to drive the games technical development through concept and beyond. The perfect individual will be a strong developer with the ability to work and communicate well in a team environment. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a passionate individual, with the ability to generate confidence and to share ideas, thoughts and opinions to help drive the project.
Key qualities and experience we are looking for:
- Professional experience as a Unity Mobile Game Developer
- Preferably you will have shipped a number of free to play Games.
- Excellent C# knowledge
- A passion for games and mobile game development
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Orientated principles
- Wide understanding of game coding principles and techniques
- Experience and a strong understanding of C++ is desirable
- Knowledge of Cocos 2d-x is a plus
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game for Castle Creeps TD and was recognised as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games Outplay is just getting started.