Our games win awards because our players love how they look and how they feel. Part of this success is down to our talented UI Artists and we want to add to that team. If you have the passion for mobile games to match ours we can offer you an exciting opportunity with an industry leading studio.
We are currently looking for a UI Artist to join our games teams and create attractive/functional and intuitive UI designs and illustrations across multiple platforms and a wide range of Outplay products.
Working with Outplay's Artists and Designers you will produce fun, visually appealing and easy to use UI/UX for our current portfolio of games and our up-coming titles.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Illustration skills
- Referable track record in UI/UX design
- Understanding of visual appeal for Casual games
- Creating streamlined user experience for mobile/Facebook
- Awareness of current trends and competitor products
- Relevant Industry experience creating UI for mobile/Facebook
- Strong working knowledge of current game making/UI development processes
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (Adobe CC software in general)
- Ability to work in a variety of styles essential and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to quickly learn in-house tools and help improve upon pipeline
- Excellent communication skills
- Unity Experience
- Adobe Flash
- Branding and Logo design
- Good understanding of Iconography (specific to mobile/Facebook)
- Understanding use of Fonts
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game for Castle Creeps TD and was recognised as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our talented and dynamic team have developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. With an exciting pipeline of future titles in development and continued growth on our existing games Outplay is just getting started.