We’re a venture-backed company who produce our own IP, so we welcome people with a real passion for what they create. Being able to influence your goals makes achieving them more valuable – we recognise this, and we’ll help you on the way. Your individual contribution will be rewarded, as Outplay offers share options to our team. This means you can get ownership of the awesome titles that you help to develop and improve.
The fun, fast and social games that we produce are mirrored in our development culture, Outplay is a responsive company that’s constantly adapting. We don’t just build games - we build professionals; Outplay employees are constantly developing their analytics, marketing and monetisation skills thanks to our development cycle and since being established in 2011 Outplay now employs more than 50 people.
Our doors are open to the industry’s top and emerging talent – if you can bring the Outplay energy to our studios we’d love to hear from you!
Outstanding Rewards and BenefitsOutplay offers a competitive salary, incentives and benefits which reward both individual and team contributions.
Outplay is at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry, so you’ll be working on exciting, innovative projects with the latest technology.
Working with our talented and driven team helps you develop your skills and further your career. We’re friendly too, and after work drinks are never far away! Like cake, beer and/or awesome parties? Outplay’s for you.
Living and Working in Scotland
With offices in Dundee and Edinburgh, we’ve got a firm presence in Scotland’s creative core. If you’re experiencing a change of scenery, we’ll provide full relocation assistance to help you settle into life in Scotland – you’ll feel at home in no time!
- Outplay is positioned at the heart of Dundee’s £1 billion Waterfront regeneration. It’s a beautiful area undergoing substantial growth, and the ‘V&A at Dundee’ museum is right on our doorstep.
- Reclining on the banks of the River Tay, Dundee’s location has been described as ‘ludicrously ideal’. You’ll have no problems getting here, as 90 percent of the country’s population live within a 90-minute drive of the city.
- An internationally renowned city in the arts and culture, life sciences and creative industries, Dundee is modern and dynamic – perfect for Outplay!
- Worried about the weather? Dundee gets more hours of sunshine than any other Scottish city, and there are plenty of luxurious parks and beaches where you can enjoy it. You can then cool-off with drinks in the multi award-winning city centre.
- For those with a sense of adventure, Dundee is a short drive from Scotland’s spectacular scenery. Kayaking, hiking and skiing opportunities are all readily available.
- We also have an office in Edinburgh – one of Europe’s cultural hubs. A vibrant and cosmopolitan city, Edinburgh is ideal for creative types!
Careers at Outplay
As a rapidly developing technology business, Outplay is always looking for the right talent to help drive us forwards. If you think you’ve got what it takes, make the right move and apply for one of our opportunities today!